Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 23 of 23

Thread: Just saw Shrek 2 today...

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Gareee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2004
    Posts
    729
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry I didn't pick up on the replies to this thread when they were posted!

    Been working my arse off over here with the poser stuff.. released 4 new products in the last 3 weeks, dug a 15x15 foot 2-4 foot deep pond, layed a little over a ton of flagstone, cleared 1/4 acre of "grass" up to my shoulders, and with the help of the better half, finshed off the backyard before *shudder* inlaws flew up.

    THEN, we did the full day hiking chimneyrock thing, the blue ridge parkway, linville falls hiking thing, grandfather mountain hiking thing, and FINALLY after what seems like a month solid of work, have a day with nada to do. (well, not that there's nothing to do, I'm forcing a day without doing anything at all.)

    STV: Ya forgot me already? After all the bugging and my epic length mega volume emails?

    Chet: Ya I KNOW I KNOW.. get the DVD done! LOL!! because of the developement workj I've been doing, I'm eating my HSD space faster then I can clear it. I'm going to buy a 160 gig HD this week or next, and then I'll be able to install a bunch of stuff again, and get a compliation together for you. I haven't forgotten ya, me freind! My Poser stuff has really gotten a following, and I've just been trying to keep up with my "fans". (Odd that I actually have fans now! LOL!!)

    I think this year I've made about $4000 on the stuff, and one thing I've learned very well:

    When you work at home...

    You never leave work.

    In addition to more poser plans, this summer:

    Chainsaw/chop firewodd for next winter
    Build/buy a storage shed (12x20)
    Build/buy a roofed deck/sunroom
    Install a hot tub
    Get a truckload or 2 of fill dirt to level the hill I'm on some

    Keel over from overworking myself.

    How people "retire" and don;t have 1 million things to always do is beyond me. Going back to 9-5 might be nice.. it'd be less work then I'm doing now! LOL!!

  2. #22
    Inactive Member thatchetguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Don't work TOO hard, Gareee. A hot tub and sculpted lawn won't mean too much if you're spending the summer in the hospital, my friend.

    Or if you moved to Michigan, you woouldn't HAVE to do any of that stuff. Since everything's under water anyway, there's no need to do ANY lawn work.

    Comp USA has a big sale on blank DVD-Rs right now, 50 for $20. Stock up (and put my name on one of them!).

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Gareee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2004
    Posts
    729
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Time to visit comp usa then! We *still* never bougth any blank dvds since we spoke.. ewe've been living off the first 10! LOL!!

    I'm happy with the way the yard looks now, but we still have a long road there. We refinaced the house, and got a 18,000 improvement loan, so now we can add the things we wanted to.

    Might take a crack at actually building the storage shed myself.. they don;t look *too* hard.. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •